Humanitarian Petitions/Applications – VAWA, TPS

We provide services to customers in all cases
Humanitarian Petitions/Applications – VAWA, TPS

E1/E2, EB-5 Investment Visa

To qualify for E1/E2 Visa, you must be a legal resident of a country which has a treaty agreement with the United States, although you do not have to be currently residing in that country.
These Visas are limited to those who are considered investors, managers, or foreign business persons who plan to remain in the United States for extended periods of time. They must be in the U. S. for the purposes of providing oversight of a major investment, or oversight to a company which conducts business between a foreign country and the United States.
Each person who plans to remain in the United States must file an individual application, the applications are not for the company, rather for the individual involved. In some instances, spouses and unmarried children under 21 of those granted a Visa may qualify for a derivative E visa which allows spouses to work. Unmarried children under the age of 21 are ineligible to work in the United States, though they may be allowed to further their education while in the U.S.
We also assist entrepreneurs (and their spouses and unmarried children under 21) who are eligible to apply for a green card (permanent residence) if they:
  • Make the necessary investment in a commercial enterprise in the United States; and
  • Plan to create or preserve 10 permanent full-time jobs for qualified U.S. workers. 

This program is known as EB-5 for the name of the employment-based fifth preference visa that participants receive.

Those interested in learning more about the Investment Visa program are encouraged to contact us to find out more about applying.

Book Appointment 24/7

We Always Do Our Best For Your Case

If you have questions, just leave a request or contact us by contact phone  212-709-8042

Our location

43 West 43rd Street, Suite 18 New York, NY 10036

quick contact

Phone: 212-709-8042

“ We will answer your inquiry within 24 hours via email. You can call us or book appointment online directly. ”

Get In Touch

Register with us to schedule a call

    Copyright © 2023 Minglvlaw. All Rights Reserved.

    Shopping Cart

    No products in the cart.